Designed with love for the strongest CHD Heart Warriors. This bodysuit is embellished with heat pressed vinyl.
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash before use. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed - do not iron directly on embellishment.
1-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), which includes your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also provide me with additional personal information related to the personalization of the items you ordered.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Olga Kokorina, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
No, I will not copy another seller's work. However, you are welcome to send me designs, pictures or clip art for inspiration and I will come up with a unique design for you based on your preferences.
My goal is to get your order to you ASAP. Hats and bodysuits take 0-3 days to be shipped. If you have a certain deadline or urgency, please let me know.
I ship from Marlboro, NJ, USA. I no longer ship internationally due to very inconsistent and unreliable mail service. However, in the event that your order is shipped outside the US, you will be responsible for customs and import taxes.
I highly recommend that you go by head circumference for reborn sizing rather than by weight.
Angel 0-1 lbs - 8” circumference
Micro preemie 1-2 lbs - 9” circumference
Preemie 2-4 lbs - 10” circumference
Newborn 4-7 lbs - 12” circumference
0-3 months - 13” circumference
3-6 months - 15” circumference
No, forced returns are not accepted and will not be refunded, and the cost to re-ship the order will be the responsibility of the buyer. If you made a mistake while placing your order (selected wrong style/color/font, made a spelling mistake, etc) please reach out to me.
Yes, please contact me about bulk/wholesale orders. Pricing depends on quantity ordered.
Feb 21, 2023
Oct 4, 2022
Jul 29, 2022
Jul 6, 2022
Jun 16, 2022